Sabara Hospital Av. Angélica, 1987 Sao Paulo Sao Paulo 01228-200 Brazil
National Specialist Hospital
This is a teaching hospital
Yes, I'm adjunct researcher at Sao Paulo University and the research project theme is realistic simulation and the reduction of neurosurgery learning curve in a safe way.
I worked 8 years as a pediatric neurosurgery mentor for residency training in a public hospital in Sao Paulo. Currently Scientific Director of the EDUCSIM, specialized institute in simulation programs ( www.educsim.com.br).
I'm a Physician graduated from UNICAMP, residency in Neurosurgery at the Curitiba Institute of Neurology (INC)
• Fellowship in Pediatric Neurosurgery – Universittà Cattolica Del Sacro Cuore – Rome/ Italy (2009)
• Research Fellow – Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital / Harvard Medical School –Boston/United States (2011)
• Master's degree from UNIFESP
• Doctorate from Faculdade de Medicina USP and Harvard Medical School
• Currently Scientific Director of the EDUCSIM; Pediatric Neurosurgeon at Hospital Sabará and Adjunct Researcher FMUSP
CV : http://lattes.cnpq.br/1011463160949177
Individual independent practitioner
- Trained paediatric neurosurgeon
Professional affiliations / memberships
Current and past partnerships
Has current partners or past partnership experience in these countries
I was pediatric neurosurgery residency mentor during 8 years, working with realistic and virtual simulation for neurosurgery training.
- Skull Base
- Neuroendoscope Rigid
- Frameless navigation