Eastbourne Hospital Kings Drive Eastbourne East Sussex BN21 2UD United Kingdom
I have extensive experience in general urology and trauma surgery. I have been a urologist for the last fifteen years. I have been to Gambia and Benin as part of The Medi Tech Trust to help with work shops and training urologists. This included stone workshops and other general urological procedures.
I would like to assist in improving the endo urology experience and skills and to help to make these operations affordable by ordinary people.
Individual independent practitioner
- General urological surgeon
Professional affiliations / memberships
- Meditech trust
Current and past partnerships
Has current partners or past partnership experience in these countries
Basic Urology and TURP.
Assisted in stone workshops.
- Transurethral resection of prostate
- Rigid cystoscope
- Flexible cystoscope
- Bipolar transurethral resectoscope [Olympus]
- Unipolar transurethral resectoscope [Olympus]
- Unipolar transurethral resectoscope [Storz]
- Rigid ureteroscope
- Flexible ureteroscope
- Stone fragmentation device