- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
By completing the registration forms and becoming a ‘member’ of InterSurgeon you are a member of the surgical team with training and qualification appropriate to the category of your membership, of good standing and in a position to receive or offer services from or to others. If registering as an NGO, Academic Institution or Professional or Specialist body you are doing so with the necessary authority required of that organisation. You are responsible for the veracity of the information that you supply to the InterSurgeon website and responsible for making any changes to the information supplied if your circumstances or the circumstances of the organisation which you are representing change. InterSurgeon accepts no responsibility for false information placed either on its website or subsequently transmitted to parties who establish partnerships as a result of introductions facilitated by InterSurgeon. If InterSurgeon subsequently learns that false or erroneous information has been placed on our website, then we shall delete the false information and consider barring the individual or organisation concerned. As a user of InterSurgeon you are responsible for checking the veracity of any statements made by those that you contact and ensure that before entering into a partnership, your partner is also of good standing and that the information they provide is correct. InterSurgeon will not carry out in depth checks on subscribing members. You can cancel your contribution or that of your organisation to InterSurgeon at any time. By using InterSurgeon you agree that you will not post any Content that violates or infringes anyone’s rights, including rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or contract right. You also agree not to post any content which is defamatory or in any way unsuitable or likely to cause offence. InterSurgeon accepts no responsibility to and shall have no liability for loss suffered by you or any third party, in connection with your use of this website or your entering into any partnership or other arrangement with other users of this website or members of InterSurgeon.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or it's owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk. This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email. This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in anyway relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. The parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to hear and determine any suit, action or proceedings or settle any disputes arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.
Accept and Close