I can help with vascular, endovascular, skull base, endoscopic skull base, and epilepsy surgery. I enjoy interacting with residents/trainees as well.
- Adult Neurosurgery
- Advice on clinical case management
- Operative surgery
- Bedside clinical teaching
- Didactic lectures
- Intraoperative teaching
- Operating room equipment
- Surgical instruments
- Assistance with creating a full research partnership with joint research projects and academic exchange
- Assistance with specific local research projects
- Assistance in planning or establishing a training/residency program
- Exchange programmes
- Observerships for trainees
- Supervision of trainees
- Teaching a new skillset to a trained neurosurgeon
- Skull Base
- Neuroendoscope Rigid
- Frameless navigation
I am an academic adult neurosurgeon specializing in vascular, endovascular, skull base, endoscopic skull base, and epilepsy surgery.
Current and Past Partnerships
This member has current or past partnerships in these countries
Partnership / Mentorship details
I have participated in courses by giving lectures and performing surgeries (ruptured Mca aneurysm clipping and endoscopic endonasal repair of recurrent cafe leak). I have also given some lectures and interactive sessions with the residents.