Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital No 1, Garba Nadama Road, Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital, Sokoto, Nigeria. SOKOTO SOKOTO 840000 Nigeria
Academic (Residency Program)
I am currently a Specialist Urology Registrar on the verge of completing my fellowship training. I wish to continue my Post-fellowship career with the University and Teaching Hospital to enable me hand down knowledge and experience by training younger colleagues who may be interested in Urology as well as engagement in relevant research activities.
I will wish to have InterSurgeon visit my training centre to provide hands-on training of young urologist in minimally invasive endourology interventions such as PCNL, Laparoscopy etc so that they will become regular procedures in our elective operation list, considering high burden of stone diseases of renal and ureteral locations in our environment and the attendant consequences.
Individual independent practitioner
- General urological surgeon
Professional affiliations / memberships
Other membership organisations
Specialist Trainee Resident Specialist Trainee Resident
Current and past partnerships
Has current partners or past partnership experience in these countries
- United States of America
1. 3rd International Workshop on Reconstructive Surgery of Urinary and Lower Genital Tract. UDUTH, UDUS and Richard Santucci in Conjunction with IVUMed (Sokoto, September 2011).
2. Nigerian Association of Urological Surgeons (NAUS), pre-conference workshop on Urethral Reconstruction, PCNL, Institute of Urology and Nephrology UDUTH, Sokoto 27th – 28th (November 2018)., With facilitators from World Endourology Training Institute and Department of Urology, Centre for Reconstructive Urethral Surgery, india
- Rigid cystoscope
- Bipolar transurethral resectoscope [Storz]
- Unipolar transurethral resectoscope [Storz]
- Rigid ureteroscope
- Flexible ureteroscope
- Stone fragmentation device